Following the success in the Sandringham event in 2013, we are bringing Cycle Together to two new locations in 2014!
Cycle Together is a series of cycle sportives for people of all ages and abilities. All Cycle Together events are open to disabled and non-disabled people and are ideal for everyone from the complete beginner to the more professional cyclist.
- Cycle Together New Forest — Sunday 29 June
- Cycle Together Sandringham — Sunday 13 July
- Cycle Together Peak District — Sunday 20 July
With distances of 10, 20, 50 and 100 miles to choose from, this is a ride for all the family, as well as for experienced cyclists. The 10- and 20-mile routes are suitable for all ages and abilities.
Please note that if you have already registered through the British Cycling website, you do not need to register again here.
What you get when you enter
Fully sign-posted course, food and drink stations, bike mechanic on site, first aid, on-course support vehicles and refreshments on site at start and finish.
Cycle Together recommendations
In 2013, 76% of participants gave the event a 4 or 5 star rating and a staggering 86% said they would recommend it to a friend.
To find out more about how it works, visit our frequently asked questions page.
Fundraising for a good cause
Cycle Together is raising money to support Leonard Cheshire Disability. The funds raised will help Leonard Cheshire Disability to continue to support disabled people not only in the UK, but across the world.
Join British Cycling
Preparation is everything. Become a British Cycling member for just over £2 a month and they can help you prepare for your ride with:
- Third party liability insurance and free legal advice – for peace of mind whilst out training, commuting and riding your event.
- Kit and equipment discounts at leading retailers.
- Full access to the Insight Zone - tips and advice from British Cycling experts (including our sportive training plans).
- Preferential rates on bike insurance by a leading cycle insurer.